Optional Travel Protection with Travelex is $316.00 per traveler. Click here for details.
If you choose not to purchase travel protection through Travelex Insurance Services you will incur penalties for changes and cancellations. Travel protection payment is due by November 1, 2018. The Waiver Fee does not cover any single supplement charges which arise from an individual’s traveling companion electing to cancel for any reason prior to departure. The single supplement will be deducted from the refund of the person who cancels.
To purchase Travel Protection, call Travelex at (888) 574-7026 or contact trip coordinator at (619) 250-4541.
Name Information Necessary: The following is needed for each traveler: Full name as it appears on your passport, gender, date of birth, passport number, passport expiration date, and passport issuing country. Passports need to be valid six months from the date of return which is 10/7/2020 or thereafter. Travelers getting their passport renewed or applying for their first passport, will need to provide their full name and date of birth. Passport information must be provided by 12/1/2019.
Carry-on Allowance: Travelers are allowed one (1) piece of hand baggage plus a laptop or handbag. Your main piece of hand luggage must not exceed the dimensions 22″ x 18″ x 10″, including the handle, pockets and wheels. It must be able to fit into the bag gauge, available at the check-in area. Your laptop or handbag must not exceed the dimensions 18″ x 14″ x 8″, including the handle and pockets and must be able to fit under the seat in front of you.
Checked Baggage Allowance: Traveler is permitted 1 bag free, weighing 50 lb or less, with dimensions of no more than 35.5″ x 29.5″ x 16″, including the handle, pockets and wheels. Any bags carried in addition to your free checked baggage allowance will incur an extra bag charge which is not included in the price of the trip.
Pregnancy: Pregnant person needs note from doctor permitting travel.
Lap Infant Traveling: Must not turn two years of age until group has returned home after April 5th, 2020. Copy of Birth Certificate must be provided during time of registration.
- Flight numbers and flight times may change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances (i.e weather, health risks, safety, etc.) and airline flight changes.
- Traveler is responsible for health and entry requirements. For more information, please visit www.travel.state.gov
- Zika travel warning: http://www.cdc.gov/zika/
- Federal law forbids carriage of hazardous materials such as aerosols, fireworks, lithium batteries & flammable liquids aboard the aircraft in your checked or carry-on baggage. A violation can result in 5 years imprisonment and penalties of $250,000 or more. Details on prohibited items may be found on TSA’s “prohibited items’ web page: https://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/prohibited-items.
- Most shops and businesses in Italy are closed on Sundays and on national/religious holidays.
- Proper dress (covering your knees and shoulders) is required when visiting religious sites, sanctuaries, basilicas, etc.
- The Papal Audience is, at times, unavailable due to the Pope’s travel schedule.
- Vatican Museums are not available on most Sundays and holidays.
- This trip includes moderate physical activity. Walking tours, as well as walking slightly longer distances, up stairs or on uneven walking surfaces should be expected. Some of the most unique sightseeing can mean accessing locations that restrict motor coaches, especially in historic areas.
- For your comfort, we recommend bringing walking shoes.
- If you require a walker or wheelchair, or have difficulty walking, you may not be able to access some of these areas.
- Please be advised many airlines do not provide advance seat assignments until check-in at the airport. Advance seating will be subject to the airline’s terms and conditions.
I understand and accept all the above agreements, cancellation policy, terms and conditions.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL BY CLICKING I ACCEPT BUTTON BELOW.